Addiction & Forensic Psychiatry
Arizona Psychiatric Associates, PLLC specializes in providing Independent Psychiatric Consultations, Examinations & Reports in various medico-legal and employment related contexts. These situations include, but are not limited to, mental health Malpractice and Standards Of Care issues, Psychiatric Disability, Fitness For Duty and employment related litigation, Emotional/Psychiatric Damages & Harm, Contractual and Testamentary Capacity, and various criminal proceedings such as Trial Competency, Criminal Responsibility & Mitigation.
Transitions Center LLC, located conveniently in Tempe, Arizona is our partner in providing a full range of outpatient Psychiatric & Substance Abuse Treatment Services.
Our practice is not designed to deal with third party payors, such as Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare and many private insurance companies.
As such, we are strictly a FEE FOR SERVICE based practice.
Transitions Center is an Arizona State Licensed, Full-Service, Out-Patient Treatment Center providing services for Psychiatric & Substance Use Disorders.
It offers Multiple Levels of Treatment Services including:
- Partial Hospital Day Treatment
- Intensive & Regular Outpatient Treatment
- Extended Care Treatment & Sober Living
It offers a Full Range of Treatment Services including:
Medical & Psychiatric
- Diagnostic Assessments & Treatment Planning
- Medication Management & Ambulatory Detox
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Suboxone-Assisted Treatment for Opiate Abuse & Dependence
Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Individual Therapy (Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Trauma work)
- Group Therapy (Mental Health & Substance Abuse)
- Family Therapy
- Couples' Counseling
- DUI Screenings, Assessment, Education & Treatment
- Domestic Violence Treatment
- Anger Management
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Parenting (Divorce)
- CMEs/CEU's for Professionals
Interventions (Mental Health & Substance Abuse)
Holistic (Art & Music, Diet & Nutrition, Meditation, Yoga & more…)
Sober Living Solutions
Please call us at 480-491-1898 or use the Contact Us form to find out more about treatment services and fee schedule.
Hope we can be of help.
1030 E. Guadalupe Road
Tempe, AZ 85283
Phone : 480-491-1898