Fees, Insurance & Payment
- Fees are subject to change at any time.
- Credit card information will be requested to make an initial appointment to ensure collection of fees related to co-pays, deductibles, no-shows, cancellation with less than 24-hour notice, and self-pay status.
- Missed and cancelled appointments with less than 24-hour notice will be charged at 50% of the full rate.
- We accept few select insurance plans. Please check with our staff if yours is one of them. If you are not enrolled with one these plans you can get a “super bill” from our office which you can submit to your insurance company for direct reimbursement if your insurance plan pays for “out of network” benefits.
- Telephone consultations and e-mail correspondence will be billed just like regular clinical services ..Please see our fee schedule below in this regard.
- Please review the financial agreement as you will be required to sign this prior to meeting with any of our providers.
Initial Psychiatric &/or Substance Abuse Evaluation $275
Psychiatric &/or Substance Abuse Follow-up $125
Counselling & Psychotherapy Services
Initial Clinical Evaluation $175
Individual/Couple/Family Therapy $125
Group Therapy $55
E-mail Correspondence, Telephone Consults,
Form Filling, Other Non-Clinical Paperwork $50/10 minutes
Fee determined on a case by case basis