Arizona Psychiatric Associates partners with Transitions Center to provide Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Treatment services.
Transitions Center was founded by addiction psychiatrists and is conveniently located in Tempe, Arizona.
Transitions Center is an Arizona State Licensed out-patient Treatment Center for psychiatric & substance abuse disorders.
Transitions Center offers a full range and multiple levels of services for individuals suffering from mental illness, and alcohol & drug addiction.
Transitions Center offers an affordable but comprehensive Suboxone Treatment Program for Opiate Addiction.
Our goal is to help people transition from the pain and suffering of addiction and mental illness to recovery and healthy living.
We strive to do so by providing evidence-based treatments with an integrative and holistic approach.
Key Services Provided
- Psychiatric Evaluations & Medication Management
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Alcohol & Substance Use Disorders
- Partial Hospital & Intensive Outpatient Level Programming
- Psychotherapy & Counseling Services
- Court Ordered Services & Forensic Psychiatric Evaluations
- Continuing Education for Professionals
- Psycho-Educational Services for patients and their families
- Interventions for Mental Illness & Addiction related issues
- Multitude of Holistic Modalities & Therapies
- Sober Living Solutions